This CyberStrong eShop add-on features support for coupons,
which can be used to offer shoppers price reductions by product, category or on the
overall order total. The price can be reduced by a fixed amount or a percentage.
Coupons may also be used to offer free shipping.
You can also set the minimum purchase amount required to enable a
coupon, start and end dates, as well as a maximum coupon redemption value.
CyberStrong eShop supports seven coupon types.
- Amount Per Order: The order is reduced by
the amount in the Coupon Value field, no matter what the buyer purchases.
- Percent Per Order: The order amount is
reduced by the percentage in the Coupon Value field no matter what the buyer purchases.
- Amount Per Product: The order amount is
reduced by the amount in the Coupon Value field only for designated products.
Coupon to product assignments are done in the Products Table.
- Percent Per Product: As above but the Coupon
Value is given as a percentage.
- Amount Per Category: The order amount is
reduced by the amount in the Coupon Value field only for products in categories
designated in the Categories field.
- Percent Per Category: Same as above but
the Coupon Value is given as a percentage.
- Free Shipping: Entitles the shopper to free shipping for
a specified shipping method.
To see this feature in action, order anything from our demo
store and use Coupon Code: 123.