Check Order Status
The CyberStrong eShop Customer Login add-on makes order status
information available directly to your customers. Customers may access
their order history by providing an order number, last name and email
address at the customer login page. Once access has been granted,
customers can review all orders placed under the provided email
address. Orders can be displayed and/or sorted by a date range and status type.
The following information will be available to your customers upon
- Order #: The icon to the right may be clicked to reveal the full
details for this order. If you have provided a tracking number for
this order it will be displayed as a link to the carrier's site for
live tracking information. Download links are also available, if
- Order Date: The date on which the order was received.
- Ship Date: The date on which the order was shipped.
- Type: The payment method used, such as Visa, MasterCard etc.
- Amount: The amount of the order including taxes and shipping
- Resend Receipt: Send a replacement receipt to this customer.
- Packing Slip: Display this order with price and payment
- Name: The Bill To first and last name of the purchaser. Note
that this is not the card holder name.
- Order Status: Complete, Paid, Cancelled, Pending or Fraud.
Demo: To see this feature in action,
go to the demo customer login page.