CyberStrong eShop shopping cart software has been
designed as generically as possible to run on all Windows servers. There
are no client-side requirements.
If you are unsure of your server's capability please contact your host provider for
assistance and/or run our free trial version to confirm your server's compatibility with
Microsoft ® Windows Server with IIS Version 5.0 or later.
Parent paths DO NOT need to be enabled.
- VBScript Version 5.0 or later.
- ODBC for Windows NT.
- Active Server Pages for IIS Version 2.0
Microsoft WinHTTP Version 5.1 or later.
- Microsoft XML Version 3.0 or later.
(Required for XML based features only.)
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 or SQL Server
2000 (for SQL use only).
Shared or dedicated SSL certificate.
(Optionally required for some payment gateways.)
- CDOSYS, CDONTS, JMail, or ASPMail component. (Optional, for email notification only.)
as required by selected payment service(s). See this chart
+ MSXML has been distributed
with all Windows installations since the introduction of Microsoft Internet Explorer
version 5.0. It is also available at no charge from Microsoft.
CyberStrong eShop supports both XML Version
3 and Version
4. A convenient server-side test is provided with
the free trial version of CyberStrong eShop allowing you to quickly check your server for