Tournament Registration Forms
Tournament registration forms are available in PDF format and
can be viewed and/or printed with the free version of
Online registration is available, where indicated
- There are no forms available at this time.
- The rules of the USTA and the Code of Conduct shall govern play. A
point penalty system will be in effect at all times. Participants can incur penalty
points, games or matches for unsportsmanlike conduct. Penalties shall be issued by the
tournament director or committee members.
- Participants are required to call for their match times. All players
must be ready to play at the time their matches are scheduled. Fifteen
minutes beyond the scheduled match time without prior notice will result
in a default.
- In case of default, entry fees will not be refunded.
- Each match will be best of three sets, regular scoring. A
twelve-point tiebreaker will be used at six all. Players will be allowed
a seven minute warm-up.
- All participants should wear appropriate tennis attire.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to change divisions
containing low enrollment. No substitutions are permitted without the